Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
This is an amazingly simple recipe for an amazing classic dinner. You just put everything in a crock-pot, go on an adventure, come back, add your cabbage, set the table, crack a beer and enjoy!
- 1 medium corned beef brisket
- 1 medium cabbage
- 3-4 small onions
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 5-6 small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Pickling Spice (trust me)
- Sliced celery/any other “Stew” vegetables.
- Put your corned beef in a crock-pot, add water to halfway up the meat.
- Add a capful of the pickling spice (roughly a tablespoon)
- Add everything except the cabbage.
- Let cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Quarter the cabbage and add to crock-pot about 1 hour before you want to eat.
- Add another capful of pickling spice
Then you enjoy!
This will serve 4-6 people. Don’t quote me on that, it’s hard to tell when it’s so good!