Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
This is an amazingly simple recipe for an amazing classic dinner. You just put everything in a crock-pot, go on an adventure, come back, add your cabbage, set the table, crack a beer and enjoy!
- 1 medium corned beef brisket
- 1 medium cabbage
- 3-4 small onions
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 5-6 small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Pickling Spice (trust me)
- Sliced celery/any other “Stew” vegetables.
- Put your corned beef in a crock-pot, add water to halfway up the meat.
- Add a capful of the pickling spice (roughly a tablespoon)
- Add everything except the cabbage.
- Let cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Quarter the cabbage and add to crock-pot about 1 hour before you want to eat.
- Add another capful of pickling spice
Then you enjoy!
This will serve 4-6 people. Don’t quote me on that, it’s hard to tell when it’s so good!
Pingback: Wine Parings for Corned Beef and Cabbage. | Barefoot Buffalo
My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be entirely right.
This publish actually made my day. You cann’t believe just how much time
I had spent for this info! Thanks!
October 31, 2014 at 5:37 AM
That is most likely the 3rd main strategy.
August 25, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Great info. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance
(stumbleupon). I’ve saved as a favorite for later!
August 29, 2015 at 5:25 AM
Explanation of what a YAG laser does for cataract surgical procedure sufferers, along with an outline of expertise
and outcomes of such a treatment. Written by an electrician for the home-owner doing their
November 11, 2015 at 11:53 AM
All stated and achieved, it might be interesting to see how the real property industry in India will leverage the large
potential of the Internet within the subsequent five years.
November 12, 2015 at 5:58 AM
You might want to provide antibiotics or a prescription eye drop.
November 24, 2015 at 5:02 PM